Documents originating from the State of Massachusetts are processed directly from the Massachusetts Secretary of State’s office. Please note that your documents will receive an Apostille from the State of Massachusetts. We have been serving the Andover, Acton, Billerica, Burlington, Chelmsford, Concord, Boston, Quincy, Lowell, Worcester, Lawrence, Methuen, Haverhill, Dracut, Waltham, Westford, Wilmington, Worcester, Fitchburg, Lynn, Quincy, and Tewksbury MA.
- Express Processing time: 1-3 business days (Estimated)
- Cost: As low as $95 for each apostille.
- Return Shipping: Priority Mail, FedEx, UPS Overnight (*) Additional Fee Applies
- Office Hours: 9 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday
- Customer Support: 978-851-0199
- Upload Document to secure email: info @ hiremobilenotary.com (Remove Spaces)
- Processing: Service Is Subject To Document Acceptance And Processing By The Secretary Of State’s Office.
An individual may receive the requisite certification by coming in-person to our office at 1215 Main St, Suite 115 in Tewksbury MA 01876, or by mailing the necessary documents to that address. Express Apostille process can take 24 to 72 Hrs depending on the volume of applications at the Office Of The Secretary Of State. You may either pick up your documents at our office or arrange for FedEx delivery.
I had some foreign documents that needed to be translated and Apostilled so I can send them to my government overseas. I am so happy to recommend this service. They were so helpful and affordable. I paid for express service and I received my documents back in 24 Hrs! A++ for service. Thank You
Robert Lama | Lowell MA
Book Apostille In Massachusetts