Your Mobile Notary Solution
A Massachusetts Mobile Notary signing agent can help you complete various legal agreements and financial documents. The agent witnesses your signature and confirms your identity, making the execution of forms official for legal purposes. We send our staff to your office, Home, Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Public Facility to conduct the Notary service at your convenience. Notary service when you want and where you want. Rates you can afford! Our mobile notaries are trained to recognize forms that require notarization. They are not, however, able to give legal advice and would not be able to help with any legal questions.
Notary service when you want and where you want. Rates you can afford!
We travel to you or your client’s home, office, hospital, nursing homes, coffee shop, airport, workplace, or where ever the notary service is needed. From single-page signatures to full sets of loan and mortgage documents or apostilles, we do it all. Great service at old-fashioned prices. Our services are guaranteed to be accurate and in compliance with the laws of the state of Massachusetts.
Why Hire Us
- We have more than
a decade of experience providing general Notary Public Services.
- We are familiar with: Loan Document signing, Trust Document signing, and Massachusetts Apostille services, and notarizing a wide variety of legal documents.
- Traveling Notary is available 7-Days A Week and After Hours.
- Affordable Rates & Flexible scheduling.
- We can print your digital documents, notarize them, and FedEx them or email them back for a small fee.
- We commonly work together with: Escrow & Title Companies, Lenders, Attorney’s, Financial Advisors, Adoption Agencies, Community Members,
Hospitals, Retirement Homes, and Skilled Care Facilities.
- Our Staff is Often Background screened by the State of Massachusetts and the Department of Justice.
- Verified Member of National Notary Association.
Traveling Notary Is A Phone Call Away!
- Apostille Documents.
- Mortgage Documents.
- Advance Medical Directives.
- Durable Power of Attorneys.
- Wills and Living Trusts.
- Grant Deeds.
- Loan Document Packages.
- DMV Documentation.
- French And Arabic Legal Contract.
- Minor Travel Documents.
- Quit Claim Deeds.
- Divorce Agreements.
- Adoption Documents.
Miscellaneous services/ Other Fees:
- In-office (lender or escrow) Loan Signing.
- Local Mobile Notary to client home. (documents were FedEx’d directly to the borrower)
- Mortgage Refinance.
- E-Doc’s additional $35.00
- Reverse Mortgage $ 250.00
- Courier services: varies according to mileage
- Faxbacks: $1.25 /Page
- Printing: $. .35 per page
- Notary Signing Cancellation Fee: $75.00 *(if 24-hour notice not given)
Our Portfolio Of Services
A life-saving service. I needed a last-minute notary for my mom who was sick in the hospital, she could not leave her bed and I had to find a notary that can come to us and perform the notary service of her Power Of Attorney. They were fast, responsive and the price was fair. Simply Amazing!
واجهت صعوبة في العثور على كاتب العدل لوثائقي العربية ، وكانت هذه الشركة هي الوحيدة التي تمكنت من القيام بذلك وكانت لديها الخبرة اللازمة لقراءة الوثائق وختمها لي. كنت على استعداد لدفع 500 دولار لإنجاز ذلك ، لقد دفعوا لي سعرًا رخيصًا للغاية يبلغ 80 دولارًا! خدمة يمكن الاعتماد عليها قيمة كبيرة. أوصي بهم بشدة
J’avais besoin de notariser ma procuration et certains documents français, cette société était la seule à pouvoir le faire et à avoir l’expérience nécessaire pour lire les documents et les sceller pour moi. Ils m’ont facturé un prix très bon marché de 80 $! Service fiable de grande valeur. Je les recommande vivement.
I was looking to get my documents translated from Turkish to English, Notarized, and then Apostille, this company was true;y a one-stop-shop, they got everything on time and I received my Apostille’d documents as promised. Their price was very fair and affordable for the work done. A+ Service