A Massachusetts Mobile Notary signing agent can help you complete various legal agreements and financial documents. The agent witnesses your signature and confirms your identity, making the execution of forms official for legal purposes. We send our staff to your office, Home, Nursing Home, Assisted Living or Public Facility to conduct the Notary service at your convenience. Notary service when you want and where you want. Rates you can afford! Our mobile notaries are trained to recognize forms that require notarization.They are not, however, able to give legal advice and would not be able to help with any legal questions.
Notary service when you want and where you want. Rates you can afford!
We travel to you or your client’s home, office, hospital, nursing homes, coffee shop, airport, workplace, or where ever the notary service is needed. From single page signatures, to full sets of loan and mortgage documents or apostilles, we do it all. Great service at old fashioned prices.
Our services are guaranteed to be accurate and in compliance with the laws of the state of Massachusetts.
Why Hire Us
- We have more than a decade of experience providing general Notary Public Services.
- We are familiar with: Loan Document signing, Trust Document signing and Massachusetts Apostille services, and notarizing a wide variety of legal documents.
- Traveling Notary is available 7-Days A Week and After Hours.
- Affordable Rates.
- We can print your digital documents, notarize them and FedEx them or email them back for a small fee.
- We commonly work together with: Escrow & Title Companies, Lenders, Attorney’s, Financial Advisors, Adoption Agencies, Community Members,
Hospitals, Retirement Homes and Skilled Care Facilities.
- Our Staff is Often Background screened by the State of Massachusetts and the Department of Justice.
- Verified Member of National Notary Association.