When it comes to notary service, the choice is clear: Neighborhood Parcel has knowledgeable staff, friendly service and great rates. The service is by appointment only and you need to book ahead of time. We will try to accommodate you as much as possible. You simply call our office and find out when the Notary Agent is available to witness your signature, administer your oath or certify your copies. Our office number is (978) 851-0199.
While You Are In The Office
Neighborhood Parcel offers more than a Notary service, we offer a variety of convenient solutions to help you save time and money. So while you stop by our office, you will learn that we offer the following services:
- Digital Printing Service for your documents.
- Copy Service in Black and White Or Color.
- Fax Service of your documents.
- FedEx or UPS Overnight Service.
- Notary Of Arabic & French Documents.
Notary Public Near Me
Tewksbury and Lowell Area residents looking for Google to direct them to a Notary Public near them can head on to Neighborhood Parcel of Tewksbury MA where they can have their documents notarized, copied, overnighted or faxed to their intended destination. Our In-office Notary service is done by appointment only between the hours of 10 AM to 6:00 PM and subject to availability. If you live in the following towns, then you are within driving distance to our office: Andover, Acton, Billerica, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Harvard, Haverhill, Methuen, Lawrence, Lowell, Tewksbury, Waltham, Wilmington, Woburn, MA
As a Massachusetts Notary, we can perform the following functions:
- Witness and attest signatures: Verify proof of identity (government-issued driver’s license, passport or employee identification card) of the person signing a document. Observe as a document is signed.
- Administer Oaths and Affirmation: An oath is a spoken, solemn promise to a Supreme Being that is made by a Notary, (i.e. “I solemnly swear that the statements in this document are true, so help me God.”) An affirmation is a spoken, solemn promise on one’s honor, with no reference made to a Supreme Being, which is made before a Notary, (i.e. “I solemnly affirm that the statements in this document are true.”)
- Copy Certification: Certify that a document is a copy of an original.
DISCLAIMER: A Notary Public is not an Attorney at Law, and it is illegal for a Notary to dispense legal advice. A Notary is not responsible for verifying the truth or accuracy of any document. Notarizing a document does not make it legal, official or validated.
Our In-office Notary Service REQUIRES an appointment, same day service is available. Call (978) 851-0199 to schedule service