Mobile Notary is a convenient way to get your legal and medical documents notarized, it is a legal service at your doorstep seven days a week! We can send our Notary Signing agents to your office, home, hospital or nursing home to witness your signature on a variety of forms, such as Power Of Attorneys, Last Will Testimanets, Trusts, Bank Mortgages, Deeds, Health Proxies and other legal documents. Our company has been serving the Merrimack Valley community since 2007. From the beginning, our vision has always been to create a reliable agency of mobile notaries that make house-calls, hospital visits, and other traveling notary services so we can attend to every single customer often the same-day! When you’re in a rush to get your legal documents or paperwork done, you can rely on our traveling notary agents to get the job done right the first time. All of our notaries public agents are background-checked and members in good standing with the National Notary Association, so you can be comfortable meeting them in the privacy of your home, office, hospital, or any public place. Before you call to book your Mobile Notary Service, please follow these steps:
Booking Your Mobile Notary Service
To make your next appointment go smoothly and keep your legal service fees in line, we suggest that you keep the followings in mind:
- The Signer MUST be present, have a photo ID and sign the document in front of our Notary Signing Agent.
- The Signer Must Cognisant and aware of the document he or she is signing.
- If witnesses are needed, you need to provide them and have them show up to witness the signature.
- Our Traveling Notary Agents can not and will not answer any legal questions. You will need to check with your attorney.
- Have the documents ready for signatures, clearly printed and preferably prepared by a professional.
- Payment can be done via Cash upon service, pre-payment via an electronic invoice.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions about scheduling or calling your local Mobile notary service, give us a call at (978)851-0199, our staff will be happy to answer all your questions and help you book your mobile notary service. We proudly serve the following towns and cities in Massachusetts: Andover, Acton, Arlington, Bedford, Boston, Brookline, Billerica, Chelmsford, Dracut, Fitchburg, Gardner, Haverhill, Malden, Medford, Lawrence, Leominster, Lowell, Revere, Stoneham, Tewksbury, Waltham, Westford, Woburn, Wilmington,