Mobile Notary Services are Now Available for Nursing Homes through HireMobileNotary.com. Are you a nursing home in need of notarization services for your residents? Look no further than HireMobileNotary.com, now offering mobile notary services for nursing homes.
Notarization services can be a vital part of a nursing home‘s operation, whether it be for legal documents, advanced healthcare directives, or other important documents. However, it can be difficult for nursing home residents to travel to a notary office, especially if they have mobility issues or are in quarantine.
That’s where HireMobileNotary.com comes in. Our team of experienced notaries is available to come to your nursing home, ensuring that your residents’ documents are notarized safely and efficiently. Our mobile notaries are equipped with the necessary technology to complete the process remotely, making it easy for your residents to get the notarization they need.
So why choose HireMobileNotary.com for your nursing home‘s notarization needs? Here are just a few of the benefits:
Convenience: Our mobile notaries can come to your nursing home, saving your residents the hassle of traveling to a notary office.
Efficiency: With HireMobileNotary.com, you can get your residents’ documents notarized in as little as 24 hours.
Safety: Our mobile notaries follow all necessary safety protocols to ensure that the process is completed safely and efficiently.
Reliability: Our team of experienced notaries is available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
Don’t let the challenges of the pandemic or mobility issues hold your nursing home residents back from getting the notarization they need. Contact HireMobileNotary.com today to schedule your mobile notary service. We look forward to serving you!
Patients and residents of elder care facilities like nursing homes, hospitals and assisted living retirement communities need Notary services just as often as the rest of the population, perhaps even more. Mobile Notaries who serve them are usually friends of the signers’ families, notary employees working for eldercare facilities at which the signers live, or Mobile notaries that provide the convenience of traveling to the signer’s doorstep. Many nursing homes in Massachusetts do not provide notarial services for their patients or clients; they call for independent mobile notaries like us to travel to their facilities and conduct the service on-site due to their client’s mobility concerns.
How To Prepare For Nursing Home Notary
Loved ones are often rushing to get their Power Of Attorney or Last Wills and Testaments notarized so they can help their elderly family members with their banking, real estate sales, and bill payments. In order to conduct a successful notary at the nursing home, the customer/caller needs to:
- Have the legal documents / Power Of Attorney drawn up correctly by an attorney. We cannot give you legal advice. This is a critical document and a free cookie-cutter template you download online may or may not be what you need.
- Book your mobile notary by calling (978) 851-0199. Mobile Notary Payment can be processed online for your convenience. Your appointment is not confirmed until full payment is processed. The booking fee is non-refundable.
- The signer (s) need to have a valid photo ID available for the Notary Signing Agent to verify their identity.
- The Signer (s) need to be cognizant and aware of what they are signing.
- The Signer (s) Needs to sign the document in front of our notary signing agent.
Documents That You May Need Notarized During Your Hospital or Assisted Living Stay:
By notarizing a document, we are verifying that an identified person signed the document, not that it is legal or has any claim to truth. If the contents of a notarized document are ever questioned by a court of law, a Notary Public may be cross-examined on whether she properly identified the signer, but not on the accuracy of the documented statement outside the notarial certificate.
- Durable Power of Attorney.
- Massachusetts Advance Health Care Directive.
- Health Care Proxy.
- Living Will & Last Testament.
- Certification of Trust.
- HIPAA Waiver or Authorization for Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information.
- Mortgage & Banking Documents.
List of Massachusetts-Approved IDs:
- MassDOT driver’s license.
- Other state driver’s licenses.
- Massachusetts State ID card.
- Other state ID cards.
- Valid U.S. Passport.
- Valid foreign passport.
Are You Ready to Book Your Hospital Notary Appointment?
For your convenience, our service is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week (*) Subject to availability and confirmed payments. Our Service pricing ranges from $79.95 to $290.95 per appointment depending on service time and location. The easiest way to schedule an appointment or get a free quote is by calling our Notary Signing Agent Hotline (978) 851-0199.